ABOUT THE BRAND
The trademark topko has been specialised in growing, processing and distribution of walnuts since its beginning in 1998.
The brand has lead the processing of the walnuts to the peak in terms of quality after many years of research and development, which can be seen in its past supplying of walnuts for the chocolate industries such as Cadbury, Nestle, Mars etc.
The credible brand topko is coming back stronger and with higher quality than ever before after some rocky years of building the new processing establishment and is launching the new era with the contribution of significant inovations in this field for the 2022/23 season.
We use the most modern technology for processing of walnuts from the KRAPCO s.r.o. (email@example.com) that with the combination of qualified team enables us to produce large amounts of nuts and still preserve the highest quality.
The technology has been designed, created and manufactured according to our conditions of processing of walnuts. In this way we were able to reach the competitive ratio of quality and price.
topko intercepts the entire cycle of the walnuts processing, from their growers up to packing for retail dispatching. This cycle covers the following steps:
• whole nuts purchase from their growers;
• nuts cracking in their nutshells;
• nuts separation from nutshells;
• nuts classification according to size and colour;
• arrangement of various colours and dimensions combinations of walnuts – subject to customer order;
• packing into cartons: under vacuum or with protection atmosphere:
packing into bags: big bags 500 kg, 1000 kg for wholesale packing into small bags weighing 100 g to the final customer;
• goods transport and delivery to the customers.